Frequently Asked Questions
Where are levi's made?
While some high-end Levi's styles are still made in the USA, the vast majority are produced overseas in countries like Bangladesh, China, India, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, and Indonesia. This shift occurred primarily due to labor and raw material cost considerations.
What is levi's premium?
Levi's Premium refers to their line of high-quality clothing made with superior materials, construction, and attention to detail.
This line features:
- Higher quality denim: Often made with organic cotton and featuring denser weaves and finer finishes.
- Superior construction: Including reinforced stitching, stronger hardware, and more precise tailoring.
- Elevating classic styles: Taking classic Levi's designs and adding contemporary touches or unique details.
- More sustainable practices: Often using recycled materials and prioritizing responsible production processes.
How to wash levi's jeans?
For optimal Levi's care, follow these simple steps:
- Turn inside out: Protect the color by washing them inside out.
- Cold water is key: Use cold water to prevent shrinking and fading.
- Gentle cycle: Choose a gentle cycle for minimal wear and tear.
- Mild detergent: Opt for a mild detergent to avoid harsh chemicals.
- Air dry or low heat: Air drying is best, but if drying is necessary, use low heat.